Chinese hot sale elevator bucket,bucket elevator drawing
Bucket elevators are designed to move flowing powders or bulk solids vertically. Bucket elevators use an
endless belt or chain and have a series of buckets attached to it. Bulk material is spread into an inlet hopper.
Buckets (or cups) dig into the material and convey it up and over the head sprocket/pulley, and then throw
the material out a discharge throat.
Bucket elevator is composed of machine head, main frame, maintenance cylinder, ventilators, dustpan,
dustpan belt and machine base. The materials are fed into the machine from the bottom and discharged
from the top.
1. Firstly, the materials are evenly fed into the dustpan on the machine base;
2. Secondly, the materials are elevated into the machine head;
3. Thirdly, the raw materials are dumped into the targeted machine.
1. Fully closed, no dust flying that will help to improve working conditions.
2. Efficiently avoid the accumulation of products and minimize the breakage of grain. The bucket elevator
can operate continually under full load condition and can start smoothly under bucket full.
3. A wide range of elevated, not only handle the general powder, and elevate the mill cut larger materials .
4. Long service life, it seldom occurs extrusion and collision phenomenon.
5. Easy operation and maintenance, less vulnerable pieces.
Types of Bucket elevator
Material bulk density
Max. lifting height