FSFS series double cabin plansifter is suitable for all kinds of powder materials classification, has widely used to classifying and screening in corn processing plants, corn starch factories, flour mills, feed mills; it is an ideal device for particulate material classifying and screening, it is low power consumption, high yield, good sealing performance, no dust leakage.
- The machine is driven by a motor which installed underside of the main frame and counter-balanced by a counterweight. There are single section type, double sections and 4 sections type in this machine series. According to individual design for different material, the sieve sifts different granular materials to different next passages in flour mill when the whole machine is running.
- Adjustable counterweight mounted with SKF (Sweden) bearings.
- Sieve frames are made by imported wooden coated inside and outside with plastic melamine lamination, demountable, interchangeable. Sieve frames are equipped stainless steel trays. Each whole section is fixed by means of a metal frame and pressure micrometric screws from the top. Easy and quick changing of sifting scheme if necessary.
- Sieves pack is suspended by its own frame and the frame is installed on floor or suspended by a separated frame which fixed on the ceiling.
- Sieve materials to be SEFAR mesh.
More Flour Grading Machines & Flour Milling Machines:
The process of flour milling:
The process of flour milling (from corn to milled into corn flour) usually consists of the following: 1. corn storage (silos, or warehouse) ---------- 2. cleaning system (sifter, destoner, seprater, magnet, scourer, etc) ----------- 3. dampening (dampener, conditioning silos, etc) ---------- 4. milling system (roller mill, plansifter, purifier, impact detacher, etc.) ---------- 5. Flour pressure and blending system (if need) ---------- 6. flour packing and stacking